SOLD! Aurora Manor, 5220 49 St, Fort Nelson
Aurora Manor, 5220 49 St, Fort Nelson is a 26-unit apartment building for sale. It offers a unique opportunity to purchase a long-term asset in a market poised for rebound. Owner is retiring and wants to sell today, meaning you can buy this building for a fraction of it’s appraised value.
Building is a solid 1980 3-storey walk-up construction with concrete foundation and wood frame. Exterior is wood siding typical of the northern region. Windows are original double pane aluminum frame. Roof is sloped asphalt shingle replaced approximately 10 years ago.
Units feature a mix of carpet, vinyl tile and sheet vinyl flooring. Interior walls are painted drywall. Each unit has a 4-piece bathroom, kitchen stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.
Virtually all suites have been substantially renovated over the past four years. Interior upgrades include flooring, appliances, paint, doors, cabinets and bathroom fixtures (as needed). All renovated suites are fitted with new window coverings.
- Significant Interior Renovations 2012 – 2015
- Fort Nelson Market Poised for Rebound
- Strong Oil & Gas Sector in Fort Nelson
- Low Price Per Unit of $30,731
- Priced Below Appraised Value of $1,300,000
- Priced Below Assessed Value of $1,258,800
- Excellent Community for Long-Term Growth